About the Carlyle Club
Our one-of-a-kind establishment is more than just a restaurant or a music venue—- it’s a supper club and full-scale entertainment experience. Just ten minutes from Washington, DC, the Carlyle Club is great for everything from romantic date nights to birthday parties, weddings and much, much more.
• No membership is required and we are open to the public during scheduled show times.
• The Carlyle Club is available for private events on all other dates.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Please contact us with any questions or to buy tickets.
Dress Code: Business casual to cocktail attire
Food & Beverage Minimum: There is a $25 minimum food and beverage purchase required per guest in the dining room.
This applies to all tickets except for the Bar Rail and General Admission.
• Street parking is available or you may park in the garage beneath the Carlyle Club.
• Take the first right past the Carlyle Club in the roundabout, then take the first right onto Ballenger Street, and our parking garage is on the right.
• Take the elevator with The Carlyle Club sign to the first floor.
• The Club entrance is directly off the elevator.